Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001)


Director: Steven Spielburg

Starring: Hayley Joel Osment, Jude Law

Genre: Adventure

Storyline:
A.I. refers to the science and engineering making machine, which are higly intelligent, like computers.  The story is about future technology, there is a couple who has a son, due to the sickness of their sone, the husband had bought an ‘A.I.’, David  to his wife,  wanted to keep her accompany. Sadly, one day his mother had abandoned David to a countryside with his teddy bear toy. And the advanture of David begins.  Time goes by, since David’s parents are human being, he is just an intelligent robot, his parents will die at last and left him alone in the world until the fuel runs out.

Famous quote in the movie: 
David: 'I'm sorry I broke myself. I'm so sorry I cut your hair off. I'm sorry I hurt Martin.'

Score: 75

Movie Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment